Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tales of a Toddler

It's amazing to see the new things that Reagan does each day and then there are some that we are shocked by. Take the past couple of days:

1. Reagan can reach everything on the counter pretty much and I think that we forget about this at times. Dad apparently left the rub mix he made a little too close to the edge. Reagan was holding the tupperware that it was in and when she got caught by Dad she took a large handful and shoved it in her mouth. She was not too happy with the outcome.

2. Reagan likes to hand people things. Sometimes it's something so tiny that I think she is pretending. Think something like a piece of hair. Well she handed something to me in her little pinched fingers and said Eew. When I looked to see what she gave me it was a booger. Gee, thanks. Yes, she likes the word eew and usually uses it correctly.

1 comment:

Dana said...

hahahaha! she's SUCH a character!!!