Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

First I want to apologize as I didn't realize there was a smudge on my lens. I still thought I'd post so enjoy what you can actually make out. Our neighborhood has an Easter Egg Hunt each year for the kiddos broken up by age. Reagan wasn't quite sure what to do at first but figured it out pretty quickly. After it was over she got to meet the Easter Bunny (no tears) and then we headed over to the park to enjoy our juice box and play a little bit. Notice in some of the pictures that while walking to the Easter Egg Hunt Reagan's knee got into it with the sidewalk a bit. Next year it will be fun to watch both girls running around with baskets and Abby won't just have to watch from Mom's arms.


1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What great pictures...you have a great blog...
I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I received on the Blog Party (over 300). I have decided to make this a monthly GIFT... I so loved reading every comment.
In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.