Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Weekend - the End : (

The time flew by so fast! We had a lot going on in a small amount of time. Everyday there was time spent outside and more often then not there was a lot of time spent playing baseball with Grandpa. I got a few pictures and sadly we had a mishap in transferring them to the computer. It was a good time! 


**If you get grossed out stop reading now. Or at least jump to pictures below.

The last night we went out to eat. Apparently this was not a good idea. We get there and get settled and Reagan started whining and crying at the table. Completely unusual for her. She doesn't want to eat. Then I believe that Matthew threw up everywhere. While he is getting cleaned up Abby knocked over a full cup of milk everywhere and Reagan starts crying because she wants to lay down and go to sleep. I'm pretty sure we ate as fast as humanly possible. I have to say that we had to most wonderful waitress! She took everything in stride and was completely wonderful. We were absolutely "that table" that night that I never want to be. Sadly it didn't stop there as when we got home Reagan had the accident of all accidents and I found out that she had actually thrown up a bit at dinner as well. It was a whirlwind to say the least and not exactly how you want to end a visit. I'm happy to report none of the kids were sick the next day. Just a fluke of course that it happened all at once. I now think back and laugh to admittedly I'm pretty sure we were laughing then too.

Last morning - I had to go in to work so I asked Dad to try and get a pic of the kiddos all together that morning. Not much luck but they are still all so cute.







As always we wish we had longer with everyone. The girls are old enough now to understand and while it has been a few weeks since everyone left they are still asking for everyone. No one goes unnamed. Abby even asks where the baby is as she never would call Matthew by name. Even looking at the professional pictures she smiled sweetly and pointed to the screen and said, "There's baby!". Hopefully it will not be another 18 months before we can all get together again.

No comments: