Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July?

I swear it was just the 4th of July! This month has definitely flown by and we have been very busy. Too busy to often take a camera unfortunately. I do have at least 2 updates I can do with pics but other then those 2 there have been no pictures. So what have we been up to you ask?

- We've been swimming with the family over the 4th weekend
- We spent the 4th with friends
- Abby gave up her pacifier to the "Binky Fairy"
- Due to losing the pacifier she has also dropped her nap so we are a napless house now 
- We have shopped
- We have applied for passports
- We have tickets to Italy!
- We spent the weekend at the beach with friends!
- Reagan went to the dentist for the first time and did great
- Celebrated Jacob's 3rd birthday
- We started potty training Abby
- Trip to the Zoo
- Family movie night
- I hit the halfway mark on my C25K plan and am learning to run
- We met with an attorney to have our estate planning documents drawn up
- Our garden died
- Our computer crashed

I'm sure I am forgetting some things too! Whew, no wonder it flew by!

No comments: