Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cindy's 30th Birthday Party!

Thanks to a wonderful husband and friends I was truly surprised at the surprise party that was thrown for me!

Yummy food and beautiful flowers!

A cake with 30 candles!

 
A tiara.

Surprise!

Happy Birthday to me!

 
Me and Crissy

  
Harmony and Brandi


Crissy and Clare

Crissy, Shannon, Me, Kelly, Amber & Jess

 
Viula lighting all of those darn candles.

 
Not an easy task - took my 3 tries................
 
I got a beautiful necklace from.....................

These 2 lovely ladies!

 
Jess, Viula, Me & Crissy

Shannon, Brandi & Kelly

 
Vagrants, I mean, Tal, Scott, Kyle, & John

Me, Melony, & Shannan

We had a lot of laughs. 

 
Maybe a smidge of wine.
A little dancing. Thanks Harmony!

 
A whole lot of talking. Who knew without kids around you could do this without interruption!

A LOT of pictures!

 
Did I mention wine?


It was a fantastic night that I will never forget.

4 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

Love it! Happiest birthday to one of my favoritist people! Xoxo love you!

Scott said...

Who you calling a vagrant?!?!?!

Dana said...

sad i missed it! looks like a blast - happy birthday!!

Viula said...

this is the cutest post. i looove the "smidge of wine." the dead soldiers in my recycling bin say more than a smidge, but you have the picture to prove it i guess!