Thursday, May 5, 2011

Abby's 1st ponytail

I've tried to put Abby's hair in a ponytail before and she has taken it right out. Abby came up to me the other morning after I fixed Reagan's hair and said "Abby hair too". I asked her if she wanted a ponytail and she said yes so I figured why not.

 So here it is

 Sassafrass! This is a common face. Abby, do you like your ponytail?

 While I.........................

LOVE it! Come near her like you are going to touch it and she flipped out. She wore it all day and asked for it again the next day. 


So at 27 months old she finally has her first ponytail. I foresee many many bows in our future. For anyone that's curious Reagan had her first ponytail in December 2008 when she was 19 months. And now is where you think, wow......................


No comments: